Oct 6, 2020
On this episode, Karen is still kicking around the theme of "get
back up," and is talking to returning guest Dr. Gia Wiggins of Morale Resources, LLC. Gia shares
mindset and tactical insights on not only surviving the volatile
2020 events but finding a way to thrive and grow a stronger company
and team. Dr. Wiggins explains the importance of communicating with
your partners, employees, customers, and community. It's time for
all of us to learn to be adaptable, efficient, and clear in
internal and external communications. Let's take the lessons of
2020 and use them to find the "why" of our companies and jobs so we
can all move forward together in 2021.
- Become adaptable. If you keep doing the same thing. You get the same results.
- Share the vision. Look for new market opportunities, rework your process, but make sure you have your people and team on board.
- Be the leader that your company needs to survive, innovate, and pivot to thrive in 2021.
- Implement kindness. Treat people the way they would want someone to treat your grandmother.
- Be open and connect. Listen more to new ideas from your teams and empower them to do their job with less micromanagement.
Look at yourself in the mirror and say, "am I being the type of leader that empowers my people to bring innovation and fresh ideas?" - Dr, Gia Wiggins
If we're not changing course and looking at the things that we need to hold dear and the things that we need to do to make sure that we are giving our best selves to the community, to each other, to our neighbors, to our friends, to our customers then were doomed to repeat this again in 2021. - Dr. Gia Wiggins
Morale Resource LLC - Website
Learn More About DocRX
DocRx is a family-oriented company dedicated to tailor operational solutions for patient health and compliance programs that increases the quality and efficiency of patient-centered care and always with the mission of the patient's health 1st. With over ten years of experience helping doctors and their patients with diagnostic testing, patient monitoring, medical supplies, compliance, wholesale pharmacy, physician dispensing billing, and more.
DocRx is your patient and health compliance solution, both under one roof. To find out how DocRx can help your hospital, pharmacy, or physicians office see all their services at docrx.com.