Nov 24, 2020
On this episode, Karen talks with Cheers To Business podcast producer Johnny Gwin about his Deep Fried Studio's challenges, growth, and evolution in 2020. Johnny shares his struggles with his podcast studio into an internet media company due to his inability to find the staff and talent for him to be able to work on bigger projects and opportunities. Karen delivers some good advice from her past business successes and talks about the importance of managing expectations and personally defining what success looks like. Plus, Johnny shares some news on the big direction that Deep Fried Studios will be pushing forward in 2021.
- Manage expectations internally and externally with your company.
- Calculate and add "learning curve" and failure into any employment hire and training period.
- Nothing happens without optimism.
- Plan for future business obstacles but do not fixate on "what ifs." Plus, have solutions ready when you confront them.
- Develop a process to handle growth and disruption.
Learn More About DocRX
DocRx is a family-oriented company dedicated to tailor operational solutions for patient health and compliance programs that increases the quality and efficiency of patient-centered care and always with the mission of the patient's health 1st. With over ten years of experience helping doctors and their patients with diagnostic testing, patient monitoring, medical supplies, compliance, wholesale pharmacy, physician dispensing billing, and more.
DocRx is your patient and health compliance solution, both under one roof. To find out how DocRx can help your hospital, pharmacy, or physicians office see all their services at docrx.com.