Apr 13, 2021
On this episode, Karen talks all things marketing with Sarah Bumgarner, Marketing Director at Saad Healthcare Hospice. Sarah shares her marketing experience and insights from inside a company and from an outside agency perspective. She and Karen discuss the importance of CFOs, CEOs, and upper management to see the marketing budget as a capital investment and the lifeblood to growing a company.
- Sell marketing budgets and ideas in terms of ROI (Return On Investment) and increased productivity, not cost and expense.
- Know your brand, be consistent, and build for something long-term.
- Measure your social media marketing in ROI not in vanity metrics of likes and shares.
- Create an obtainable goal, strategy, and plan before initiating any marketing tactic or campaign.
- Be sure to communicate and connect with your internal audience just as much as your external targets.
Learn More About DocRX
DocRx is a family-oriented company dedicated to tailor operational solutions for patient health and compliance programs that increases the quality and efficiency of patient-centered care and always with the mission of the patient's health 1st. With over ten years of experience helping doctors and their patients with diagnostic testing, patient monitoring, medical supplies, compliance, wholesale pharmacy, physician dispensing billing, and more.
DocRx is your patient and health compliance solution, both under one roof. To find out how DocRx can help your hospital, pharmacy, or physicians office see all their services at DocRx.com.